- Date: Mar 25(Wednesday) - 27(Friday), 2009
- Venue: University Cultural Center, Seoul National University, Korea
- Theme: "Proteomics: From Discovery to Functions"
- Official Language: English
- Organized by: The Korean Human Proteomics Organization (KHUPO)
- 2nd Circular (ver. Mar. 11)
|Deadline of Abstract Submission||Mar 13th 2009|
|Deadline of Pre-registration||Mar 20th 2009|
|Distribution of Final Circular to Invited Speaker and |
|Mar 20th 2009|
|Education Session||Mar 25th 2009|
|KHUPO 9th Annual International Proteomics Conference||Mar 26-27th 2009|
- Registration Hours
- Registration Fee Includes:
Mar 25 (Wed) 12:00 - 16:00
Mar 26 (Thu) 08:00 - 18:00
Mar 27 (Fri) 08:00 - 18:30
- Access to Scientific Sessions
- Access to Exhibition Area
- Conference Package (Bag, Badge, Program Book, etc.)
- Invitation to Conference Banquet (Thursday, Mar 26)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Internet access is available in the exhibition area. You can bring your own lab-top computer for internet connection or use the lab -top computers in the Internet Lounge.
- Daily coffee breaks will be served in the Exhibition Area during the conference period. For exact time, please refer to the detailed program.
- Participants can freely exchange messages with others using the message board in the registration area and find useful information throughout the congress. Announcements will also be posted on the board.
- Due to copyright restrictions and legal issues, only the contractor authorized by KHUPO is permitted to audiotape scientific sessions. All other audiotaping, videotaping or photographing during scientific sessions is strictly prohibited.