- Date: Mar 31(Wednesday) – Apr 2(Friday), 2010-03-31 ~ 2010-04-02
- Venue:Cultural Center, Seoul National University, Korea
- Theme: "From Proteomics Technology to Proteome Biology"
- Official Language: English
- Organized by: The Korean Human Proteomics Organization (KHUPO)
|Deadline of Abstract Submission||Mar 19th 2010|
|Deadline of Pre-registration||Mar 24th 2010|
|Deadline for Exhibition and Advertisement in the Abstract Book||Mar 8st 2010|
- Registration Hours
- Registration Fee Includes:
Mar 31 (Wed) 12:00 - 16:00
Apr 1 (Thu) 07:00 – 18:00
Apr 2 (Fri) 08:00 – 16:00
- Access to Scientific Sessions
- Access to Exhibition Area
- Conference Package (Bag, Badge, Program Book, etc.)
- Invitation to Conference Banquet (Thursday, Apr 1)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Internet access is available in the exhibition area. You can bring your own lab-top computer for internet connection or use the lab -top computers in the Internet Lounge.
- Daily coffee breaks will be served in the Exhibition Area during the conference period. For exact time, please refer to the detailed program.
- Participants can freely exchange messages with others using the message board in the registration area and find useful information throughout the congress. Announcements will also be posted on the board.
- Due to copyright restrictions and legal issues, only the contractor authorized by KHUPO is permitted to audiotape scientific sessions. All other audiotaping, videotaping or photographing during scientific sessions is strictly prohibited.